Royal Diadem

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mother M.J. Wilson "Hidden Under The Shadow"





Mother Wilson has been with the Lord, now for 7 years. However, 20 years ago she handed me a little book, that she had written at the age of 80 and she was so proud of it. Little white book, staple together, not knowing that one day I would place it on the internet, because when she gave me the little book internet was not as it is today. Mother Wilson would be extremely amazed if she could see how the Word of God is being preaches around the world and that her booklet is being read by people around the world.

It is a funny thing because people are always putting their cd’s ,books, and valuables in my hands, they just give me stuff that they have created, and the funny thing is God has given me the ability to be able to hold on to their stuff and keep in it good condition, for years. Now I see that God wanted me to publish their work and allow the ministry He promise them they would have, have it through me, now that they are with Him in Heaven. Therefore, for the next weeks I will be putting up Mother Wilson little booklet up for you to read and let her preach to you from heaven, and then I will put Bishop Fredrick Wilson, her husband of 35 years, book up after hers.

God bless Evangelist Debra Tate,



Hidden Under the Shadow


By

Evangelist Ann M. J. Wilson



ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS


First and foremost, I give Honor and Praise, to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who lost his life, that I might find mine in Him. Thank you Lord

To My Husband of 35 years, Bishop Dr. Frederick B. Wilson Sr..,
I wish to express my love and appreciation for him and our son, Fred Jr., for their Patience, As I have endeavored to work the will of the Lord.

Thanks Belong to My sister in Christ, Sister Beatrice Gill, whose home the Lord used as a testing ground, to prompt my writings.

To My sister, Eloise Harris, who was able to listen to me,
In these ten years of my experience
In writing this book

A special Thanks, to Sister Judy Anderson,
For her love and God given ability to put this book together.

To the congregation of The Unveilings and Unfolding
of the Truth Ministries, Inc
I give both my Gratitude and My Thanks.
May God Bless You All. A-Men!




DEDICATION
To Dr. Louise P. Freeman, Who Inspired me to go on with the writings, even inspiring the Name of this book,
Opening a revelation unto my soul, that these years of
My hopes, My dreams, My trials, My tribulations, My victories,
were all
“Hidden Under the Shadow”




INTRODUCTION
91:1-16


Psalms 91

1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Chapter 1:

IT IS HIGH TIME!


“ And that knowing the time, that it is high time to awake out of sleep, for now our salvation nearer than when we believed”. Read all of I Thessalonians 5:1-10


As we consider the times, season, and the Scriptural references to the Day of the Lord, it becomes apparent that God’s schedule of end-time events is breaking upon the world today. There is a great deal to be seen and understood, which enables us to put a finger on the pulse of time itself, and say with confidence that the hour has arrived for us to set our houses in order, because the handwriting is on the wall. We that are walking close to the Lord can feel it in the air! Something is about to take place. One of the first warnings to us of the developments during the end-times is the would be false leaders. Another sign is, there would be wars, and rumors of wars. It is impossible to scan the average daily newspaper without noticing the conflict and mess the world and its people are in.



They look at the famine, and need I say, not only for food, but for the Word of God. There is starvation in the land every seven minutes; some person has starved to death. God’s Word is being fulfilled, Tidal Waves, Typhoons, Tornados, and Hurricanes.


The Bible tells us that in Noah’s day, they were eating and drinking and could not hear. But let us not be as they were; let us hear what God is saying to us. “THE DAY YOU HEAR MY VOICE, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART’ Heb 3:7, 8 we are living in Perilous times, Judgment is sure, it will come.


God has selected a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness. His patience and long–suffering with mankind points toward the time when sin must be destroyed. We that are ready, it is our expectancy for this to happen, and comfort to know that His coming to soon. The Plan of Salvation is to all, although any stumble over its key points to avoid doing what God has told us to do. If you would read Acts chapter 2 (in particular, vs.38), you will see what God wants us to do. Death does not terminate our existence, it is just the beginning, Old things pass away, all things become new, when Jesus comes, Say in your heart right now, “there is a hiding place right here on earth for me”. HE THAT DWELLETH IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH SHALL ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY” (91:1) The shadow has been cast, Praise His Holy Name! Don’t let the Sun go down on you without first finding Your place, Hidden under the Shadow.


Evangelist Ann M.J. Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment