Royal Diadem

Monday, March 12, 2012

Chapter 2 - Wonderful Grace of Jesus








By Mother Ann Wilson

Chapter 2


WONDERFUL GRACE OF JESUS


Having gone through a series of test over the weekend, my heart is filled with thanksgiving for keeping me up to 1985 and to be with a mind to go all the way with Him. The grace of God is able to keep us.

Here is there right now, Praise His Holy Name. More and more I am learning that Jesus never fails. His Grace is fully sufficient for all our needs. It used to be that when I managed to resist temptation and overcome satan, I would congratulate myself. But then I met an older saint who told me that it was not me that did it, but only that I had turned to Christ for Grace. And since He never fails, I find the Grace in Him, not myself. When I am tempted to be mean and irritable – and might I add, I am naturally that way – I don’t simply pull myself together and say, No, I cannot afford to yield, but I turn to Christ and take on a new cargo of His love and kindness. We can take what satan means to be a stumbling block, and turn them into stepping stones as we hide under the Shadow of the Almighty. It may not be your meanness, but whatever your test, I am using myself to help you see, it all can be a stepping stone, in and out of your test. He that hath eyes, Let them see, it is not I, but by the Grace of God: I am able to endure.



We need much more of Christ in our lives. Paul said, He gloried in his infirmity in weakness, in his helplessness, because he was able to cry out to his Lord for strength and conflict, and the more humble we become, the more we obtain from Christ. We may not have wealth, but He provides. We may not have eloquence, but He gives us utterance to Bless and Praise His Name, for His Greatness. “I WILL SAY OF THE LORD, HE IS MY REFUGE AND MY FORTRESS, MY GOD, IN HIM WILL I TRUST” Ps. 91:2. We may not have all the sweetness we need to be children of God, but in Him there is “Honey in the Rock”.


Sometimes we feel as though we have no strength, but there is plenty, if you but trust in the Lion of the tribe of Judah. If we are to inherit His goodness we must be meek, much more than the present. But don’t be easily discouraged in your quest for a closer walk with the Lord. He was the
Lamb that was slain for all our sins. With Jesus in our lives, we can meet all the temptation in the world and still come out victorious.

BECAUSE THOU HAST MADE THE LORD, WHICH IS MY REFUGE, EVEN THE MOST HIGH, THY HABITATION: THERE SHALL NO EVIL BEFALL THEE, NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAGUE COE NIGH THEY DWELLING” Ps. 91:9-10.


Trials and test will come as we near the end of our journey, but we need not fail God. Because He give Wonderful Grace, for every occasion, we are not dragged in defeat. Just know all we have to do is touch the hem of His garment in faith, and at that very moment, His virtue and His grace will flow an endless stream, and our weakness, we shall be made strong, overcoming the very things that were meant to defeat us…Ourselves…Pray that God will not only give us the wisdom and knowledge, but the understanding as well, “HE SHALL COVER THEE WITH HIS FEATHERS, AND UNDER HIS WINGS SHALT THOU TRUST: HIS TRUTH SHALL BE SHIELD AND BUCKLER…Ps 91:4 A-MEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment